Development of Educational Support for Kids
Foster Reception for Inclusive Educational Needs
F.R.I.E.N.D.E.S.K. is a project aimed at reducing social exclusion of children 0-6 years old coming from marginalised contexts through the implementation of an innovative ECEC (Early Childhood Education and Care) model.
- IO1 Comparative Studies on ECEC systems and Hub&Spoke Model Guidelines
- IO2 Training package for ECEC professionals
- IO3 Friendesk Hub & Spoke Model Experimentation
- IO4 Integrated Interactive Platform with MOOC training courses
- IO5 Hub&Spoke Model Governance